This Policy describes:
• The personal information we collect
• How we collect such information
• How such information is used
• How such information is shared
• How you can contact us
Information we collect
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
• Phone number
• Email address
• Information you communicate to us through our website, our social media pages or through other means
How we collect information
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows: • We may collect information you provide when you use our website, including when you fill in forms on our website, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our website, post material to our website or download content from our website.
• We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
• We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your network account setting if you choose to access our social media pages or connect to our website with your own social media page.
How we use the information collected
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to: • Operate, maintain and improve our website
• Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers.
• Process and manage purchases made by you.
• Respond to customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or website activity.
• Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
• Help us customize, deliver and support our services
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• Notify you about changes to our services.
• Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements. We and our third-party service providers may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels or other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail.
How we disclose the information collected
We and our third-party service providers may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
• We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate parent company and its
• We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors, and other companies that help us provide our service or our website.
and to protect the rights, property and safety of our business, our employees, agents, customers or others.
• We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, as discussed above) with third-party service providers and other advertising companies. This enables them and us to better target ads to you and other consumers.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Wall 2 Wall Physical Therapy uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information shown on our website.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at the contact information listed on our website.